LMW, founded in the year 1962, is
today a global player and one among the three
manufacturers of the entire range of Textile
History stands as a documented proof of
LMW's Corporate and Financial success reflecting
phenomenal growth since first year of operations.
LMW has 60% market share in the domestic
Textile Spinning Machinery Industry.
LMW diversified into CNC Machine Tools and is a brand leader in manufacturing customized
products. LMW Foundry makes Precision
Castings for industries the world
over. The only company in Asia outside Europe
to manufacture OE products for Mikron of
LMW's Global presence has grown over the
years, with a market presence not only in
developing countries, but also in Europe.
LMW has won the Top Export Award in textile
machine exports for the past seven years.
- ISO 14001: 2004 & OHSAS: 18001:2007 certified for the following companies :
LMW TMD Unit 1,2 & 3
LMW Fdy Unit 1 & 2
- ISO 14001: 2004 & OHSAS: 18001:2007 policy
To establish global presence in spinning systems by providing Quality services and “state of the art” machinery that enhance value and customer satisfaction through company-wide efforts in continual improvement of People, Systems, Processes, Technology and Practices.
LMW is committed to incorporate, continuously review and protect overall Environmental, Occupational Helath & Safety(EOHS) considerations as a "Service to Future Generations."
LMW shall achieve EOHS commitments by :
- Complying with applicable legal and other requirements.
- Working towards environmental sustainability and enrichment of biodiversity by controlling air, water and land pollution.
- Reducing the volume of consumption of resources such as water, paper, hardware and other consumables.
- Encouraging 'Green Procurement Practices' to the maximum extent possible and promoting the 'Reduce/Teuse/Recycle' principle for all types of wastes.
- Valuing health, safety and environment issues of employees, clients, suppliers and local communities. Providing safe working conditions to all its employees and promte an enivironment friendly atmosphere.
- Initiating, observing and reviewing objectives on a constant basis to improve EOHS practices/performance and its management system.
- Imparting training to its employees to work safely and to practice sound environmental, health and safety practices. To accomplish these objectives, LMW wil provide adequate resources.